Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Friday 23rd, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is tomorrow, Saturday morning, my birthday. Plan is to watch the super blues smash one of the super 6 (my rrrrs they are) , then off to our club , both my oldest lads are playing, weather forecast is sun, warm with lashings of beer. Should be a good day, please dont stuff it up for me Everton.

You're all being far too positive. We haven't won in ages and we're away to a team we never beat. In fact have we ever won at the Emirates? I would take another draw as it keeps us ahead of them with a game in hand.

You're all being far too positive. We haven't won in ages and we're away to a team we never beat. In fact have we ever won at the Emirates? I would take another draw as it keeps us ahead of them with a game in hand.
I'm more confident in a win here than most bottom half sides these days

We should have beat Palace 3 nil. And spurs 6 nil. I should hope it clicks with more players coming back. I atleast hope the players have more believe than yourself.

Probably the most important game this one even though it really shouldn't be. We haven't won a game in the last 7 games/7 weeks even though we could and probably should have won 4 of them which if you count the points up would have us in 4th place now with a game in hand and only 1 point behind 3rd. Makes my blood boil tbh as that is where we should be instead of languishing down in 8th and trying to battle for 7th.

We are good enough to beat these tonight and i wont be happy with anything other than a win. Sick to death of not winning games that we are capable of winning.

Here's hoping that Richy and DCL finishing is a lot better tonight because man have they missed some sitters the last couple of months.

COYB's

Status
Not open for further replies.