Arsenal fan Piers Morgan upset by us winning.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't despise many people but this turd is definitely among the few. Sacked from the Mirror for allowing staged torture images in the paper and travelling to the US telling the good folks over there to give up their arms are among this guys many contributions to the world.

Proper gutter dweller.
How this scumbag ever got a job in the media after being sacked from the mirror over the disgusting lies they told is bewildering.

Nah, Clarkson is a decent chap. Being a bit controversial is part of his schtick, but it’s normally backed by tongue-in-cheek humour.

Morgan is just a total bell end.
Yeah, Jeremy “I can’t sleep with how much I hate Megan Markle, I want to see her lynched in public” is miles nicer than Piers “I like hacking murdered teenagers phones” Morgan

Funny enough I look back and think of the league cup semi against Arsenal in 88 (Sunday btw) I could see the shift from us to them. It was a tame
effort from us and although we finished 4th that season, looking back I think our years of decline had started.

Funny enough I look back and think of the league cup semi against Arsenal in 88 (Sunday btw) I could see the shift from us to them. It was a tame
effort from us and although we finished 4th that season, looking back I think our years of decline had started.
Yeah I was at both legs. Narrow defeat at Highbury, but Tricky putting the pen over the bar in the home leg killed us. A seminal moment which we never came back from.

Yeah,think tricky trev missed a pen at 0-0 in the first leg at Goodison,ended up losing I think 1-0,I went down for the second leg at highbury and they were really up for it,think it ended up three or four one,it was the first time in a long time I had seen us so outclassed and as you said the first signs that the glory days were behind us :(

Status
Not open for further replies.