Arsenal bid for Jagielka?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was in regards to Hitzlerspluergerefer, mate. I'm not sure why, like.

And I'm absolutely positive I don't want us to sell Jags now after THT telling me Heitinga will jump ship the minute a decent offer comes in. I'm not comfortable having him replace Jags because I don't see any longevity in it.

If Arsenal sign Mata they can then let Fabregas and/or Nasri go. They will then have change from that deal to make an increased offer for Jags, if they so wish. We could see a similar amount of disruption to Lescott's departure though, if it spills into the start of the new season.

If we are going to do business with Arsenal then this needs to be done quickly ! Don't want it dragging out too much longer ! I've actually just done a blog on Jags on our site bout how difficult this situation is !!

If we are going to do business with Arsenal then this needs to be done quickly ! Don't want it dragging out too much longer ! I've actually just done a blog on Jags on our site bout how difficult this situation is !!

Great article THT. I was at a bar this morning watching Arsenal/NYRB, and spent the 1.5 hours listening to Arsenal fans telling me how they don't rate Phil and don't need him...only to watch them implode and give up an own goal at minute 85 with a bad clearance and even worse defending. Tee-hee.

"Necessary evil" may be the key phrase in your piece. I'm wondering if these next two pre-season games and our first two games of the season are going to make minds up? Problem is that's too late for purchasing someone else.

I think we need to sell someone, but I'm divided as to who. At this point I just want a deal done so that we can get some freaking play money.

Just read your blog good read that THT, love that website. Its a difficult one I can't see a positive in either scenario absolutely dont want to see him go on one hand but the other providing Moyes got 18m+ and all of it to see that winger and forward brought in might outweight him leaving if they we're the right fit but like everything in football thats a massive gamble to take.

I personally can't see this happening regardless to be honest, I get the feeling Jags has an eye on being the next Everton captain and would be proud of it.

This was in regards to Hitzlerspluergerefer, mate. I'm not sure why, like.

And I'm absolutely positive I don't want us to sell Jags now after THT telling me Heitinga will jump ship the minute a decent offer comes in. I'm not comfortable having him replace Jags because I don't see any longevity in it.

True, but any "decent" offer would be from a champions league club who will have money. So you'd think when that times comes about, you'll have your other areas sorted with the Jags money...then the Heitinga money you'll get to spend on another defender.

End of the day, if we're not competing and you've got good players...if they have any sense or career prospects, they'll want to go to teams playing top level football. Nature of the business.

Im sure if Baines has another season like last, someone will be coming in for him and will want to pay big money.

If you want to play in the Champions League and solidfy your international place, you have to go clubs other than Everton at the moment.

Boss article as usual THT, your site is becoming one of my most visited.

Are we to understand then that Dann, Sturridge, Kuranyi and Johnson are on Moyes' list? Or were you just speculating when you mentioned them?

like being put through a mangle (not Nell McB).
ww2_2_children_mangle.jpg

"Hey, who put a chunk of dairy milk on the roller ? It's all over mums gusset"

Status
Not open for further replies.