2023/24 Arnaut Danjuma

I have no I'll feeling towards him. He was brought in on loan and never really played.

Many times this season, I was at a loss as to why he didn't get more minutes than he did. Maybe dyche doesn't see the point in playing a loan player?

Either way, he's gone now.

A very odd Everton career. Seemed very happy on all media. Made a “friend for life” in Gana like they were on I’m A Celebrity together. Injured when he might have got chances, then ignored when fit.

Important to remember that over the course of the season, it’s difficult to know for sure if he should have gotten more minutes, as we earned far more points than anyone thought possible with the players that were selected. Be nice to have seen a bit of pace now and again. Myko would have been fine with a less defensive player in front of him.

Very good job we weren’t the club that bought him outright. Would have paid for him to have a season in Turkey then sold him for half what we paid.

He needs to make a big decision about his level if he actually likes playing football in front of other humans.

This season's Ruben Vinagre, who was that season's El Ghazi, who was that season's Josh King etc. etc. Wonder who we will bring in this summer to not play?

We've been dreadful in the loan market for years.

Last great ones were Lukaku, Barry, Del, Zouma and before that Landon Donovan

The amount of loans we've completely wasted is shocking