2023/24 Arnaut Danjuma

A very odd Everton career. Seemed very happy on all media. Made a “friend for life” in Gana like they were on I’m A Celebrity together. Injured when he might have got chances, then ignored when fit.

Important to remember that over the course of the season, it’s difficult to know for sure if he should have gotten more minutes, as we earned far more points than anyone thought possible with the players that were selected. Be nice to have seen a bit of pace now and again. Myko would have been fine with a less defensive player in front of him.

Very good job we weren’t the club that bought him outright. Would have paid for him to have a season in Turkey then sold him for half what we paid.

He needs to make a big decision about his level if he actually likes playing football in front of other humans.
Fella’s an absolute enigma. He’s obviously got talent and publicly he comes across as a decent sort. But there’s always been murmurs of him being trouble and Dyche is just the latest on the list of managers who’ve wanted nothing to do with him. I still don’t really know what the problem but there’s obviously something there. At least it’s not our problem now.

We've been dreadful in the loan market for years.

Last great ones were Lukaku, Barry, Del, Zouma and before that Landon Donovan

The amount of loans we've completely wasted is shocking
Like has been said we can't afford these kind of loans that never get used as its a waste of a wage and a loan slot. We're going to be stretched enough as it is next season so we really need to get our loans right.

We've been dreadful in the loan market for years.

Last great ones were Lukaku, Barry, Del, Zouma and before that Landon Donovan

The amount of loans we've completely wasted is shocking
To be fair, I guess Danjuma has been injured, and Dyche is pretty pig-headed, so can understand he didn't get game time. The others that I mentioned were probably some kind of fiddle, esp. the El Ghazi one

Fella’s an absolute enigma. He’s obviously got talent and publicly he comes across as a decent sort. But there’s always been murmurs of him being trouble and Dyche is just the latest on the list of managers who’ve wanted nothing to do with him. I still don’t really know what the problem but there’s obviously something there. At least it’s not our problem now.
Yeah that's two prem clubs he has been to now and not made a massive impression, he seemed to start off pretty well, then got injured and wasn't given a chance after, I'm guessing did fit in with Dyches model for a player, you'd hazard a guess at not working hard enough which Harrison would always give you...but I'm speculating

To be fair, I guess Danjuma has been injured, and Dyche is pretty pig-headed, so can understand he didn't get game time. The others that I mentioned were probably some kind of fiddle, esp. the El Ghazi one
Omg I completely forgot about that loan. One of the weirdest things to happen at Everton recently, which is saying something