2023/24 Arnaut Danjuma

I'd love to know where we could get a replacement for him from. Diallo on loan until the end of the season from Man Utd would be a decent option, or Jack Clark from Sunderland on a permanent deal (whether they'd be willing to do it and whether we could afford it is another matter entirely).

I'd love to know where we could get a replacement for him from. Diallo on loan until the end of the season from Man Utd would be a decent option, or Jack Clark from Sunderland on a permanent deal (whether they'd be willing to do it and whether we could afford it is another matter entirely).
Wouldn’t mind Rhys Nelson, but dunno if that would be possible

We are we allowing a player to leave without a replacement when our squad is already nowhere near big enough.
The only thing I can think of is that we were so desperate to get him to choose us over Milan that we promised him game time and gave him some sort of break clause if he didn't get it. So now we don't have a choice.

Even if we don't mind him going there would otherwise be no logic to letting him go weeks before the deadline with a stretched squad and two important games coming up.

The club do though and even then the manager clearly doesn't rate Danjuma and would probably have picked Dobbin anyway. Funny that with hindsight we would've been much better off giving Townsend a new contract and leaving this lad alone
Heads would've been off all over the shop if we'd given 1 year deals to Townsend and Barkley in the summer but it would've been a good decision.