2023/24 Arnaut Danjuma

Just look at the club he's moving to for more evidence of what level he's at. He hasn't had many games for us because he's not very good its that simple.

Bothered really. Chuck Dobbin in somewhere. He will start well, then fade after a couple of games, then McNeil will be back. Replacement would be nice, to be safe, but whatever. Danjuma hasn’t really had a consistent run, but he also hasn’t done anything of note at all.

Spot on mate. He’s the whopper boxing promoter and Joshua’s manager - just been talking up how great Joshua is and getting stuck into Froch before practically saying Danjuma off - the fellas a blert.

Get someone in who Dyche wants and it’s fine. Dobbin has gone ahead of Danjuma in the pecking order - move him on.

I don't think that's true, if you look at the games in recent weeks were he's brought Dobbin on over Danjuma, it's been ones were we are seeing out a lead. And in games in which we are looking for a goal, he'll favour Danjuma. Dobbin is a young hard-working lad who'll put in the defensive graft that the manager wants because he is desperate to be on the pitch.

That said, it's clear Dyche would prefer another Harrison or McNeil, guys who are pretty decent at both ends of the pitch. I personally feel we need a Danjuma type though, more of a wide forward with pace as an option or else we'll jus tbe too predictable.

I don't think that's true, if you look at the games in recent weeks were he's brought Dobbin on over Danjuma, it's been ones were we are seeing out a lead. And in games in which we are looking for a goal, he'll favour Danjuma. Dobbin is a young hard-working lad who'll put in the defensive graft that the manager wants because he is desperate to be on the pitch.

That said, it's clear Dyche would prefer another Harrison or McNeil, guys who are pretty decent at both ends of the pitch. I personally feel we need a Danjuma type though, more of a wide forward with pace as an option or else we'll jus tbe too predictable.
Not sure that’s true. I think he just trusts dobbin more and Lewis has done more with the minutes he’s had versus Danjuma.

I still would have liked to have seen Danjuma and dobbin used more, as McNeil and Harrison looked done in before January.

I agree that We do need alternative options for the wide areas though, something different to McNeill and Harrison, not sure who that would be mind, or if Dyche would sign that kind of player, if Danjuma wasn’t his type of player?

Not sure that’s true. I think he just trusts dobbin more and Lewis has done more with the minutes he’s had versus Danjuma.

I still would have liked to have seen Danjuma and dobbin used more, as McNeil and Harrison looked done in before January.

I agree that We do need alternative options for the wide areas though, something different to McNeill and Harrison, not sure who that would be mind, or if Dyche would sign that kind of player, if Danjuma wasn’t his type of player?
I think Dyche is the same as Moyes people say they don't like attacking players or flair players but its just they like effective players. Danjuma isn't effective he's someone who does some good stuff on the ball but doesn't have end product and isn't reliable.