Confirmed Signing Arnaut Danjuma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gets overlooked a lot Mirallas, was great for us. Apart from nicking that penalty and missing against West Brom

One of the most overrated players we’ve had, was good in his first couple of seasons and beyond that was mostly bang average which is why he ended up on a variety of unsuccessful loans before being released on a free rather than ever attracting the interest of a better team. A 1 in 7 player, we were very much his level.

The latest in a long line of our illustrious Dutch players (albeit he was born in Lagos);
Jonny Heitinga
Royston Drenthe
Shandy Van Der Meyde
Sander Westerveld
Donny Vd Beek
Davy Klaassen
Nathangelo Markelo
Cuco Martina
Maarten Stekelenburg
Raymond Atteveld
🐍

One of the most overrated players we’ve had, was good in his first couple of seasons and beyond that was mostly bang average which is why he ended up on a variety of unsuccessful loans before being released on a free rather than ever attracting the interest of a better team. A 1 in 7 player, we were very much his level.
I, for one, miss having a winger that averaged a goal/assist every 150 minutes for us, and 14 g/a per season. But maybe you didnt like that because you cant do basic math and mistakenly think its 1 in 7.

Danjuma is travelling tonight on a plane.
1689865920332.png

I, for one, miss having a winger that averaged a goal/assist every 150 minutes for us, and 14 g/a per season. But maybe you didnt like that because you cant do basic math and mistakenly think its 1 in 7.

Yes because 1 in 7 definitely means 1 goal in 7 and not 1 good game in 7. Apologies in advance if this upsets you again.

Welcome Danjuma I hope you can add to our options and can produce because we are desperate for more attacking output with goals and assists. I hope he can make it up to us for jibbibg us in January.

Attitude and Ability

Will define my opinion on him.

Tho given Spurs and then Milan, I do have a horrible feeling we are just a Paycheck..

So please come and prove me wrong, Improve us, and play like you have finally found your home ( with the attitude of Coleman ).

Status
Not open for further replies.