Transfer Rumour Armando Broja

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I do not understand is how you can expect that a 25 year old that has looked like a footballer for three months of his life are expected to be at his very best all the time if he comes to Everton. When most players plays a lot worse for Everton than what they did for their previous club.

I do agree that Dennis was impressive for a period last season,but he did not finish strong. Danny Welbeck have been a lot better than Dennis in 2022. But we should not spend big money on Welbeck. Or?

Tosun was a good player. He did great in Turkey. He had fantastic matches in Champions League. Signed by Allardyce and under Allardyce Tosun did better than Dennis have done for Watford. But he was a terrible fit for Silva and modern football with high pressing. Without the ACL injury he would have been sold for good money to Palace.

Schneiderlin was Evertons best player his first 6 months in the club. If I remember correctly, Everton took one point more per match that season when Schneiderlin played.

Delph might have been brought in as a squad player, but there can be no doubt that a fit and injury free Delph would have improved Everton massively the last three seasons.

Klaassen was a good player. Still is. Signed from Ajax after he captained the team to a Europa League final. Good for Ajaz and Netherlands before he came to Everton. Did OK in Germany after he left Everton. Back in Ajax now. Back on the national team (while van de Beek is miles away from being capped). Should never have signed for Everton, but he is obviously a very talented footballer. Much better than Dennis ever will be.

Talking about previous Everton players. Dennis gives me Niasse vibes. Same kind of career.

@MKEvertonian believes that we can "replace Richarlison for less than £15mil"

By signing Dennis who he thinks is a superior player. Clearly never having seen him play.

They have 'Evertonian' in their username so they must be a blue.

What I do not understand is how you can expect that a 25 year old that has looked like a footballer for three months of his life are expected to be at his very best all the time if he comes to Everton. When most players plays a lot worse for Everton than what they did for their previous club.

I do agree that Dennis was impressive for a period last season,but he did not finish strong. Danny Welbeck have been a lot better than Dennis in 2022. But we should not spend big money on Welbeck. Or?

Tosun was a good player. He did great in Turkey. He had fantastic matches in Champions League. Signed by Allardyce and under Allardyce Tosun did better than Dennis have done for Watford. But he was a terrible fit for Silva and modern football with high pressing. Without the ACL injury he would have been sold for good money to Palace.

Schneiderlin was Evertons best player his first 6 months in the club. If I remember correctly, Everton took one point more per match that season when Schneiderlin played.

Delph might have been brought in as a squad player, but there can be no doubt that a fit and injury free Delph would have improved Everton massively the last three seasons.

Klaassen was a good player. Still is. Signed from Ajax after he captained the team to a Europa League final. Good for Ajaz and Netherlands before he came to Everton. Did OK in Germany after he left Everton. Back in Ajax now. Back on the national team (while van de Beek is miles away from being capped). Should never have signed for Everton, but he is obviously a very talented footballer. Much better than Dennis ever will be.

Talking about previous Everton players. Dennis gives me Niasse vibes. Same kind of career.
Tosun 10 goals 3 assists on 3 premier league seasons is better than 10 goals and 6 assists in a season?

You admitted klaassen was terrible

Scheiderlin, I don’t remember him being good, I just remember crying whenever I saw him in the lineup

@MKEvertonian believes that we can "replace Richarlison for less than £15mil"

By signing Dennis who he thinks is a superior player.
Clearly never having seen him play.

They have 'Evertonian' in their username so they must be a blue.
When have I said that? Putting words into my mouth, and I said to you a few weeks ago his stats were a carbon copy of richarlisons last season, and would be a good replacement, and I’ve been an evertonian since birth and I’ve travelled to every home game from Milton Keynes for the last decade, so don’t start calling me not a blue just because I have an option about Dennis.

Tosun 10 goals 3 assists on 3 premier league seasons is better than 10 goals and 6 assists in a season?

You admitted klaassen was terrible

Scheiderlin, I don’t remember him being good, I just remember crying whenever I saw him in the lineup
To be fair Cenk's scoring at Turkey is closer to 1 in 2.

Looks like he’s going to west ham:

‘Armando Broja will move to West Ham over Everton, and that David Moyes has got his striking target secured. Sadly, we are behind West Ham in terms of attractiveness to the player despite Lampard speaking to him.’

‘Armando Broja will move to West Ham over Everton, and that David Moyes has got his striking target secured. Sadly, we are behind West Ham in terms of attractiveness to the player despite Lampard speaking to him.’

Maybe he wants to stay in London

can't see anyone coming in for DCL. arsenal seemed to be the only team interested but now that they've got jesus, i think he will stay here.

still think we have a real chance with broja. frank should be all over this and i'm sure chelsea would rather sell to us than wham.

He knows hes not getting games ahead of Dom here.

But Antonio is a pub league player, so he will start every week at West Ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.