Are you pulled back in ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokes aside probably the most I’ve been invested in the club since probably Martinez, Ancelotti was obviously unreal but the whole world in COVID as well as football is just not a period I can look back in fondness for with any reason, there’s just a real feel good factor there and expectations are so low after last season that we’re almost guaranteed a better, more enjoyable season. It’s truly Stockholm syndrome at its finest.

In a weird way I think last season knocked some of the complancey and cobwebs of us, probably holistically

The club seem to have learned a lesson about being over hubris, while last season was torture, man did I pump adrenaline, you don’t get that in a battle between 8th and 6th, though you wouldn’t choose sailing that close to the wind.

The Benitez shadow looms large over last season, we have a bright young manager now, who radiates passion, shows interest, is humble and down to earth, he looks like he wants to build something and that’s it for me, I want to get behind a building project, I’ll back it all good or bad once I see that and working to ward something.

to answer the question, never ever be out, we’re in this for life, but the club got the blast of bazooka it needed.

Never left obviously but meh. I suspect we will be very boring and frustrated this season. Possibly like Wolves last season. Too many defensive players on the pitch and ineffective forwards. Expect a lot of 1-0s either direction.

Leicester , Chelsea , Man utd , Newcastle and a momentous night in May.
We where all pulled back in after fearing the worst and hating everything Everton.

Roll on ,Richy sold talk we are badly skint one or two loans and thats it.
Lessons not learned we all say.

5 new signings and what looks like a plan developing .

Are you pulled back in again ?

Everton I Hate / Love you.
I am back in big time...

I’ll be all the way in if they add two forwards who can score before September. Looking at Terrier(perm deal) and Kalimuendo(loan) specifically with those.

Getting an attacking midfielder with the final loan to go with those forwards would just be icing on the cake on an incredible transfer window by Kevin and Frank.

Status
Not open for further replies.