Are we missing Pienaar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I think this is the most pointless thread I have seen, question and answer delivered by the original poster.

I'd still have him back, but he's gone and like we have always done, we carry on without, we've certainly done better without him since he left

Yep.....

Arteta filled the void but now he's injured but Pienaar aint played in the kind of formation or team we've been playing as of late.

I dont think he ever played in 4-4-2 with Saha and Beckford, nor with Osman playing off the striker.

Certainly wouldnt be a worse side if he was still here. Rather have had him that not have him.

Not at all, in fact we are far more direct, Ossie is twice as direct and effective, did he even make their bench tonight, i can see him doing a Radzinski.

We seem not to have a problem scoring without him, anyone else notice this, since he left onwards, you can keep your 5 yard one twos Steven!

Last edited:

Yes and no really, i miss seeing him link up with Baines, but i think despite there being less of a connection between Baines and the LW (be in Gueye or Bily) Baines has flourished. Also its given players the chance to play, and mixed the team up abit keeping them on their toes.

And not joking, i genuinally forgot about Pienaar leaving, it just seems like he was never at Everton now tbh

I liked pienaar but bily, arteta, osman and gueye have all played on the left and offered more end product. With two conservative midfielders, we don't even miss his industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.