Appreciation and thank-you;

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like to thank my mum, dad, dog, next doors cat, there’s too many more to mention.

Seriously though, the site itself and the mods, and everyone who contributes.

Well, it’s the end of a long old season and there are a number of posters who provide a great service to this site via regular updates, many of whom go under the radar. Thought it would be nice to show our appreciation in one thread. I’ll kick things off with a few;

Many thanks to @atrottel in the ‘Everton Players on Loan’ thread. His updates must be particularly time consuming but provide an excellent insight into how our loanees are progressing.

There are a number of posters in the ‘Everton Youth Teams’ thread who provide brilliant knowledge for the rest of us, so many thanks to them. A particular mention to @Ring master for advanced information on games, links to live matches, score and league table updates.

Last but not least, @Joey66 for the continual gems posted in the ‘Old Everton Pictures’ thread, providing interest to Evertonians of all ages.

There are plenty more, so feel free to add your appreciation.
I do enjoy your newspaper round up

I'd like to thank adblock for making this site advert free.
@GrandOldTeam shall we discuss his punishment?

I’m thinking that’s a paddlin’....

Well, it’s the end of a long old season and there are a number of posters who provide a great service to this site via regular updates, many of whom go under the radar. Thought it would be nice to show our appreciation in one thread. I’ll kick things off with a few;

Many thanks to @atrottel in the ‘Everton Players on Loan’ thread. His updates must be particularly time consuming but provide an excellent insight into how our loanees are progressing.

There are a number of posters in the ‘Everton Youth Teams’ thread who provide brilliant knowledge for the rest of us, so many thanks to them. A particular mention to @Ring master for advanced information on games, links to live matches, score and league table updates.

Last but not least, @Joey66 for the continual gems posted in the ‘Old Everton Pictures’ thread, providing interest to Evertonians of all ages.

There are plenty more, so feel free to add your appreciation.
Well said Eggs,@AndyC a sometimes thankless task given the results at times this season!!

Thank you Eggs, AndyC and all the other contributors (good and bad).....GOT always makes 'interesting' reading, especially here in rural France! It's going to be a long few months until the start of next season but I'm sure I'll get my fix during the forthcoming transfer window......

Why do I always feel there is something disturbing and mildly nauseous with the 'Kinky Koeman' user name!

Thanks to all and especially Joey66 for the wonderful old pictures which have triggered such memories. Mostly good memories but please stop posting pics of the semi defeats to City, West Ham and the RS!! And bloody Villa at Old Trafford!! Actually there are so many bad memories please just stop it!!!

....not forgetting West Brom ‘68, it was bad enough being there without reminders 50 years later!!

Last edited:
....not forgetting West Brom ‘68, it was bad enough being there without reminders 50 years later!!
My wife came back yesterday from the car boot with old football weekly's they stunk been in god knows were -went through them and they were all from the year 1968 posted some then binned them..... doh

Status
Not open for further replies.