Appiah

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am holding my breath on this one. We have been linked with him before and I think his wage demands are high. I rate him highly and he is a marvellous player. But with the window waining and the blow of the last deal going sour with Manny not really putting much faith in it to be honest.

I am holding my breath on this one. We have been linked with him before and I think his wage demands are high. I rate him highly and he is a marvellous player. But with the window waining and the blow of the last deal going sour with Manny not really putting much faith in it to be honest.

Mike Im pretty sure Fenerbache dont pay premiership wages, I think he would fit into our wage structure easily.

Mike Im pretty sure Fenerbache dont pay premiership wages, I think he would fit into our wage structure easily.

I hope your right then. Been playing well for Ghana. Following a lot of everyones train of thought will be missing for the African nations duty. We will have to watch what we have available at that time.

Rob, I think there will be a midfielder and maybe a defender being unveiled soon. Just a hunch though. ;) ;)

I bow down to your greatness oh revered one. Look into that crystal ball again and can you see if Champions League football is in store for us next year? Eh lol ;)

Fenerbache play in Europe tonight so does that not make Appiah ineligible for UEFA if we signed him?

Unless it is a UEFA cup game then it is classed as a different competition and he will be allowed to play for us should he sign. But I seriously do not believe this will happen. I hope I am wrong.

even if they don't. West Ham and City do. They are likely to come in for him - especially West Ham.

There wage structure is - "think of a ludicrous number, double it and add a 0 on the end of it."

they aer using the Newcastle Mercenary School of Player Aquisition.

Status
Not open for further replies.