Apologies To Mr. Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
People love to spout that nobody is bigger than the club when in actual fact Ancelotti was, so is James, that’s why people act the way they do, like when their wife leaves them and they act like they can do better but in reality they’ll just be eating dry pot noodles and sobbing in to a wank sock.

Everton fans are fickle, I’ve been beating the same drum for years and I’ve had some pretty nasty comments for doing so.

Good luck Mr A and thank you for the memories. It was nice to win at Anfield and I doubt that fat Spanish bison would be able to match it.

I agree that there are people bigger than our club. For us, nothing is bigger than Everton, but for many people, esp James & Ancelotti, Everton needs to grow to match their ambitions.
We're not traitors to Everton if we admit there are people and other clubs bigger than us - at the moment - and I just hope we grow .

The Italian wage thief gave me eye cancer. Benitez will never leave me as disillusioned as I was watching our team, showing the motivation of a pub team at happy hour, try to fulfill fixtures -fulfill, not trying to win - at Goodison Park under the galactico whisperer.

Role was too big for the loser.

Fat Sam produced better togger and Marco Silva was a better manager than that fraud.

Deal with it poster boys.

It seems the Everton ostrich problem rears its head again. Well it doesn’t as many can not lift it out of the sand.

Trying to justify Benitez over Ancelotti as Everton manager is great stuff.

It seems the Everton ostrich problem rears its head again. Well it doesn’t as many can not lift it out of the sand.

Trying to justify Benitez over Ancelotti as Everton manager is great stuff.
The measurement will be in what we see on the pitch. I gave Ancelotti a lot of latitude. The football post Christmas was the most turgid awful stuff. But being Ancelotti I gave him the benefit Of doubt.

I feel entirely justified In revising my opinion of him because there were doubts I was having anyway. I was willing to suppress them because of who it was.

Let’s be quite honest here. The football was rank and I dreaded watching the games. We had a golden opportunity last season and blew it big time.

With Benitez, I will judge on what I see done on the field with the resources he has. Nothing more, nothing less. He is manager here and he will get the same chance all the others do from me.

The measurement will be in what we see on the pitch. I gave Ancelotti a lot of latitude. The football post Christmas was the most turgid awful stuff. But being Ancelotti I gave him the benefit Of doubt.

I feel entirely justified In revising my opinion of him because there were doubts I was having anyway. I was willing to suppress them because of who it was.

Let’s be quite honest here. The football was rank and I dreaded watching the games. We had a golden opportunity last season and blew it big time.

With Benitez, I will judge on what I see done on the field with the resources he has. Nothing more, nothing less. He is manager here and he will get the same chance all the others do from me.
This is a good post.

Status
Not open for further replies.