Match Thread Apollon Limassol - EL 6pm 07.12.17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missus off to Athens in the morning with work meetings not back till Friday night late.I will be watching ,with a fridge stocked full of ale knowing I can enjoy it without getting stressed about the result....Bliss.Oh and I will be going on the lash as soon as I know her plane is in the air lol lol

Missus off to Athens in the morning with work meetings not back till Friday night late.I will be watching ,with a fridge stocked full of ale knowing I can enjoy it without getting stressed about the result....Bliss.Oh and I will be going on the lash as soon as I know her plane is in the air lol lol
Pics of your Owl sat on top of your head during the match would be much appreciated ;)

Good to see Besic getting a chance to put himself in the shop window for January while he is fit enough.
Hope he makes it through the full 90 ir else we'll be stuck with him for another 6 months.

The club/first team squad should pay for a refund of flights and match tickets for any fan that can produce a stub and flight confirmation for the game.

The very least they can do for the unbelievable effort from the fans. Respect is earned and all that

The club/first team squad should pay for a refund of flights and match tickets for any fan that can produce a stub and flight confirmation for the game.

The very least they can do for the unbelievable effort from the fans. Respect is earned and all that
If we had won the group already and this was a 'dead a rubber' with a derby game coming up.We would have sent out a weakened squad anyway.You can't predict the future mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.