Anyone remember this from 66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link mate! A shout then eh? I suppose that could mean mean a chant or a random outburst at the match?

Everton for the Cup
Wednesday for the middle of the week!

What was it? Just a saying, a headline or chant even?

A place for everything, and everything in it's place. I remember my dad saying it, and then having to explain it to me, when we watched the final together.

1966 was the year my grandfather left Denmark and choose to get married once again to a certain Lorretta. But it was also a year where he went twice to Wembley - namely the F.A.-cup final and the World Cup final as well. I still can't believe I never got to go to an Everton game with him - shame on me mum!

Nevertheless - just wanted to say that I hope Everton will bash the posh back to washing their 911's, their RR's and Bentleys

Last edited:

Posted via Mobile Device cant help you with question but i've got the cup final programme!

1966 was the year my grandfather left Denmark and choose to get married once again to a certain Lorretta. But it was also a year where he went twice to Wembley - namely the F.A.-cup final and the World Cup final as well. I still can't believe I never got to go to an Everton game with him - shame on me mum!

Nevertheless - just wanted to say that I hope Everton will bash the posh back to washing their 911's, their RR's and Bentleys

i didn't know we were due to play peterborough!

feinstein-32.jpg

Bob+Dylan+bd+with+children+liverpool.jpg

feinstein-31.jpg

A place for everything, and everything in it's place. I remember my dad saying it, and then having to explain it to me, when we watched the final together.

Im too young an' hot to recall the game , not by long , but My Arl Fella also said it .

Usually when he was showing me an me Sister Gabby's Keepy-Uppy , every fukn Xmas - Pissed up .

Boss shout .

( You know the Sheff Utd fans call them , " The 3rd day " ??? ...)

Im too young an' hot to recall the game , not by long , but My Arl Fella also said it .

Usually when he was showing me an me Sister Gabby's Keepy-Uppy , every fukn Xmas - Pissed up .

Boss shout .

( You know the Sheff Utd fans call them , " The 3rd day " ??? ...)

they seemed to be our trad. boxing day opponents for a while there, crammed st end with the unmistakeable stench of the day befores sprouts, and gravy made with the water from them.

they seemed to be our trad. boxing day opponents for a while there, crammed st end with the unmistakeable stench of the day befores sprouts, and gravy made with the water from them.

Turned us over regular , btw .

Years ago . Got me scarf robbed there TIME ago - Kenny Mc knocked fuk out of the Wool like , as a 13 year old L.C.A.B. looked on awe ( OK , a few sly boots ,...)

Status
Not open for further replies.