Confirmed Signing Anwar El Ghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

This transfer just sums up our football club.
What makes it more mystifying is that it’s one of the most recent deals we’ve done!!
You’d have thought someone somewhere in our club would have learned!
Maybe one day our manager who we stick with will be given a say on transfers…
We go down burning a loan on a winger we would never use when we were desperate for a DM or a CB is one of the examples of a litany of mismanagement from the owner and board that has sent us there.

So this loan was a waste of time, not even worth giving him game time in the last match. Might as well give one of our own players game time. Tbh I feel a bit sorry for him but he obviously Frank thought he wasn’t needed, so back to Villa he goes.

He is worse that gray. Prob Worse than Townsend too
He definitely isn't worse than either. No world beater but had a happy knack of nicking important goals - it's academic now, but most Villa fans thought he may have got more of an opportunity. Certainly, in the midst of a relegation battle I'd much rather have him in the trenches than Alli or Townsend. He's a good pro and still quite highly regarded in Holland, so that's where you'd think he'll probably end up.....

He definitely isn't worse than either. No world beater but had a happy knack of nicking important goals - it's academic now, but most Villa fans thought he may have got more of an opportunity. Certainly, in the midst of a relegation battle I'd much rather have him in the trenches than Alli or Townsend. He's a good pro and still quite highly regarded in Holland, so that's where you'd think he'll probably end up.
Moved from a team just above relegation where he couldn’t get a game to team that are just above relegation… unsurprisingly couldn’t get a game there

Status
Not open for further replies.