Confirmed Signing Anwar El Ghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing in someone who is at least able to score goals compared to Iwobi who obviously can't. As a stop gap till the end of the season it's fine. Even better if it means we can loan out Iwobi and make a net saving of like 80k + a week in wages (and maybe use that loan to get him a sale in the summer)

Athletic have confirmed that this is a Moshiri signing via that odious tit Kia Joorabchian. We actually have Benitez to thank that it’s a loan deal rather than a permanent one. Transfer wise, apart from Rondon, I actually can’t say Benitez has done anything wrong. Tactically and results wise he’s all over the chippy though. Let’s hope results improve because it appears he’s got the stones to stand up to Moshiri, which we badly need.

All the best Anwar, hope you do well but glad it’s try before you buy.

So was John Connolly John Connolly, the winger to watch.
This post has given me happy/sad with memories of my lovely Mum taking me for my first football kit, traipsing between John Colliers and TJ's in the pouring rain to try and find a kid size blue shirt in the days before replica kits. She stuck at it and eventually we found one of the old V-neck type. A proper act of love.

Ok mate, you keep beating that drum. :coffee:

9AA5D262-D798-463A-9C57-3034B2C06275.jpeg

Athletic have confirmed that this is a Moshiri signing via that odious tit Kia Joorabchian. We actually have Benitez to thank that it’s a loan deal rather than a permanent one. Transfer wise, apart from Rondon, I actually can’t say Benitez has done anything wrong. Tactically and results wise he’s all over the chippy though. Let’s hope results improve because it appears he’s got the stones to stand up to Moshiri, which we badly need.

All the best Anwar, hope you do well but glad it’s try before you buy.

….so, are we now recognising Moshiri initiated this deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.