Confirmed Signing Anwar El Ghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's an alright player but....

- We don't need him
- The manager supposedly doesn't want him
- He can't get in the side 3 points above us who have just signed one of our better players
- he isn't as good as the other players who play in his posiition

It only makes sense if Benitez reckons he can use him as a no.10 but, as I said, Benitez supposedly doesn't want him

Yep, I'd go along with that if we were looking for options for a number 10 to replace Gylfi and James. Gordon can play in the 10 position as well so then you'd say it would be another option.

But the stubborn fart will have 1 up top and probably tell DCL he needs to raise his game to compete with Rondon, have Gray on the right, Townsend on the left, Gomes in the middle and 6 at the back

There would of been a time when we welcomed any player who signed for our great club. WTF happened ! This lad is coming on loan so can we not just give him a break ?
I think for me it has something to do with Digne. Manager hounds out a genuinely quality left back. Then we get some no mark who we don't need from the same club basically on the same day. It leaves a bitter taste in my mouth and it will take a lot for me to warm to him if he does come just through the sheer difficulty of not associating him with the Digne stuff.

Thats just me though. (also doesn't help that he's bang average)

I think for me it has something to do with Digne. Manager hounds out a genuinely quality left back. Then we get some no mark who we don't need from the same club basically on the same day. It leaves a bitter taste in my mouth and it will take a lot for me to warm to him if he does come just through the sheer difficulty of not associating him with the Digne stuff.

Thats just me though. (also doesn't help that he's bang average)
All about opinions mate . For me he is Better than some of the dross we have been linked with and until he proves me wrong I will give him a chance to shine

There would of been a time when we welcomed any player who signed for our great club. WTF happened ! This lad is coming on loan so can we not just give him a break ?
There would of been but them days are gone, now its boo, shout abuse, moan, its pathetic.
Apparently the season tickets are going up, that might see a change in the fan base as i can see a few walking away since it gives them no pleasure.
When I had a season ticket in the park end I witnessed a few who barely celebrated goals because they had spent that much time moaning they wouldnt celebrate when certain players scored, seriously.

There would of been but them days are gone, now its boo, shout abuse, moan, its pathetic.
Apparently the season tickets are going up, that might see a change in the fan base as i can see a few walking away since it gives them no pleasure.
When I had a season ticket in the park end I witnessed a few who barely celebrated goals because they had spent that much time moaning they wouldnt celebrate when certain players scored, seriously.
Spot on and don’t get it. Don’t like it stop supporting !

Townsend commented on the toxic atmos at Hull. We’ve stopped supporting.

Did you just read the headline and not the story? Troy Townsend said the atmosphere was “Toxic” not Andros Townsend.

Stuart Townsend was unavailable for comment.

https://www.[Publication is blackli...atmosphere-around-everton-currently-is-toxic/

Why are we unhappy with this signing? Because we have other players that can play in his position? Because he doesn’t get into villas team? What have I missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.