Confirmed Signing Anwar El Ghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this will be a minority view, but this guys not actually that bad a player. I wouldn't be against taking him on loan or for a very small transfer fee (£5 mill tops).

Put it like this, he is streets ahead of the likes of Iwobi

The worse thing is we have plenty of wingers, and have needs all over the pitch.
This guy is iwobe level. There is no point in the game when you look to the bench and see el ghazi as the answer

I know this will be a minority view, but this guys not actually that bad a player. I wouldn't be against taking him on loan or for a very small transfer fee (£5 mill tops).

I text my mate I work with a minute ago who’s a Villa. He said he’s good and loads of fans confused why he hardly plays lol.

I text my mate I work with a minute ago who’s a Villa. He said he’s good and loads of fans confused why he hardly plays lol.
Watched him play myself… mates villa fans… they consider him the kind of dead wood they need to get shot of at the club

£15m though?

Status
Not open for further replies.