Confirmed Signing Anwar El Ghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have 4 wingers already in Gordon, Townsend, Gray, and Richarlison plus whatever Iwobi is meant to be.

We're adding another to this pile. Gordon is going to have more competition for minutes to develop.

I hope this isn't Benitez' idea of a Richarlison replacement.

20210915_170209.jpg

So we have 4 wingers already in Gordon, Townsend, Gray, and Richarlison plus whatever Iwobi is meant to be.

We're adding another to this pile. Gordon is going to have more competition for minutes to develop.

If he comes straight into the team for Gordon my head is going to fall clean off.

Richarlison will be the summer imo

Richarlison will be the summer imo
Looks like it doesn't it?

It's the only rational reason I can think we're signing yet another winger despite Gordon looking like he fits in the first team now.

Got to wonder what poor Tony is thinking about this news? He was just giving Benitez praise and seemed to be the only player willing to do so recently. If Benitez loses his backing too it could be numbered days for him with the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.