2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missing the point got nothing to do with development. attitude work rate should be there from start to finish in your career obviously you will have spells back from injury or bad patches of form this wasn't a bad patch it was bad attitude. No if they work hard and keep showing potential and developing they will get the support if they play a season and start thinking they're ronaldo they will get binned
I don’t agree I think we are highly toxic and just generally impatient with young players.
I understand why , years of frustration have changed the nature of Evertonians we have collectively become bi-polar , oscillating constantly between passion and toxicity.
I understand it , I’m part of it.
But it’s an increasingly poor environment for the propagation of young talent.

I don’t agree I think we are highly toxic and just generally impatient with young players.
I understand why , years of frustration have changed the nature of Evertonians we have collectively become bi-polar , oscillating constantly between passion and toxicity.
I understand it , I’m part of it.
But it’s an increasingly poor environment for the propagation of young talent.
Yes not the best atmosphere around the place but doesn't make his attitude right he's a disgrace and not that good a footballer so 45m is a great deal glad he's gone and hope his career has a rapid decline. RAT that's what he is.

couldn’t care less he’s gone, he’s poo. The fact he wanted to leave for Newcastle shows how bad we are though.

Status
Not open for further replies.