2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

For what its worth id be milking them for Richarlison money, this new owner isnt bothered one bit & has just spunked £60m on a bog standard LB

No idea why the likes of @ToffeeTim are so concerned at the boys future if he leaves us. Our only consideration should be Everton and our survival in this league this season.

On every available piece of evidence, Gordon is not going to make a difference to us in that regard. It also gives us room to go big again in Jan if we are desperate and the money comes too late in this window.
I am hugely concerned about how our inept recruitment team look to replace him

Players last season then closed their eyes and stuck a pin in the list for their player of the season!!! And Chelsea/Newcastle are clueless coz they expressed interest in a rubbish player!!!! It doesn't make sense. But everyone is entitled to an opinion. I just don't see us improving by selling him.
He's got potential to be much better which is what they're interested in. Right now he's not great.

Players last season then closed their eyes and stuck a pin in the list for their player of the season!!! And Chelsea/Newcastle are clueless coz they expressed interest in a rubbish player!!!! It doesn't make sense. But everyone is entitled to an opinion. I just don't see us improving by selling him.

I don't see a future where we get that kinda offer for him again though.

Chelsea have Hudson Odi who's a year younger than Gordon and twice as talented. (there's something broken with that kid though) so find it odd

Status
Not open for further replies.