2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not for me to say hes found his level, but I think he would very much benefit from a move to the A League.

He'd melt in the Australian sun in a matter of minutes the big ginge.

@St.Domingos you give me the middle finger every time I've posted in the Everton forum since I joined here, yet you don't post a single thing yourself, why am I so fortunate? ?

Last edited:
Dropping shapes with that goal celebration.

Nicely played Boy of the Star.

Refreshing and honest from AG. Back heel flick was a tasty finish but his final ball still needs a lot of work. Frustrating player.

Needs to be starting on the left. The same as the other 2, which is why McNeil never made a lick of sense from the get go.

Looks like his positioning inside (and around) the box is improving. Lampard mentioned in the ToffeeTV interview that theres 15 goals a season available if you just stay sharp back post.

Thats what hes been doing and its showing now.

He needs to improve his delivery and build a partnership with Patterson down the right. I say the right for two reasons:

1: He looks alot more dangerous inside the box and more natural when coming in off the right.

2: He and Patterson separately have huge potential...together they could become a dangerous pair.

Very hard to predict what he ends up being but Pienaar wasnt top class...although together with Baines they were at that level down the left.

If Patterson and Gordon can strike a top class partnership that would be ideal.

Both only 21.

We desperately need him to step up when we get back but I am not sure he's anywhere near as good as he thinks he is. I hope so

The club/manager have handled him badly imo. The whole Star Bhoy nonsense has certainly inflated his ego which hasn't translated on the pitch.

The only upside is hopefully the hype around him continues and we can con someone into giving us £45-50 millions for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.