2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
100k he is asking...I wouldn't renew his contract as his form is going backwards since the end of the window. New contract has to be earn and so far he hasn't.

He did his job brilliantly off the bench. The 'starboy' didn't do a thing other than dive

The one good thing Gordon did was get fouled (and not dive) for the penalty. The ref cocked it up as they tend to.

Other than that, nowhere near enough.

I didnt see Anderson do anything. Didnt even know he was on. We really wouldnt need a player like him.

The one good thing Gordon did was get fouled (and not dive) for the penalty. The ref cocked it up as they tend to.

Other than that, nowhere near enough.

I didnt see Anderson do anything. Didnt even know he was on. We really wouldnt need a player like him.

Newcastle have multiple options like Anderson who isn't a star at all. That's the point.

Gordon is meant to be our star and he's similar to players who are bit part players at other side's.

That wasn't a penalty either.

Newcastle have multiple options like Anderson who isn't a star at all. That's the point.

Gordon is meant to be our star and he's similar to players who are bit part players at other side's.

That wasn't a penalty either.

I just dont think he was brilliant mate, but its splitting hairs.

Gordon is obviously not a star. Hes one of 3, very erratic wide players we have (well McNeil isnt erratic, hes just average).

I've seen multiple, much softer pens given against us, so if you believe in consistency, it has to be a pen.

Continue to play him and Gray together and we will struggle

They don't look to create, they look for glory, can't release the ball.

Much rather McNeil play, personally

I just dont think he was brilliant mate, but its splitting hairs.

Gordon is obviously not a star. Hes one of 3, very erratic wide players we have (well McNeil isnt erratic, hes just average).

I've seen multiple, much softer pens given against us, so if you believe in consistency, it has to be a pen.

Christ you’re really milking this. Never a pen and correctly not given. 0/10 performance from Gordon.

Status
Not open for further replies.