2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we should sell, but its too late now. Won't be able to reinvest the money so simply have to keep him
If we don't sell him the board deserve credit for standing firm on the price, and not just selling to buy any rubbish.

I'd of been happy to take the money as it was a lot, probably more then he was worth, but is shows strength, which is important, we can't be seen as an easy target.

I would have thought you'd have piped down since your silly Moshiri thread got closed down blud.
Once you start thinking our eyeballs will all be the better for it.

Great to see that the club look to be doing the right thing and keeping Gordon. When he eventually does get sold we should hold out for a UK transfer record for a young Englisg player.

If we don't sell him the board deserve credit for standing firm on the price, and not just selling to buy any rubbish.

I'd of been happy to take the money as it was a lot, probably more then he was worth, but is shows strength, which is important, we can't be seen as an easy target.

If we're in a relegation battle in December the board won't deserve credit.

I've got mixed feelings on the whole Gordon thing. Sure, if we got good money for him we can bring numbers in and I get that. But Frank might think we can get numbers in before deadline without selling him and any club with ambition, weather it's us just wanting to improve or weather you're looking to win things. I think he's a good young prospect worth keeping hold of so we can build a decent team around him in the not to distant future.

I've got mixed feelings on the whole Gordon thing. Sure, if we got good money for him we can bring numbers in and I get that. But Frank might think we can get numbers in before deadline without selling him and any club with ambition, weather it's us just wanting to improve or weather you're looking to win things. I think he's a good young prospect worth keeping hold of so we can build a decent team around him in the not to distant future.
If we get his replacements and keep him too thats giong to be brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.