2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

But then you look at Declan Rice mate, WHU could have sold him for what we might sell Flash at, he’s worth about just under 200 % more now.

Villa similarly with Grealish but hung onto him until he was 25 and got a Coll 100 mill.
We are not giving him away. We are getting big money. We can spend that money and hopefully improve. Keeping him means we will have to match the current wages offered to him, and it will still leave a squad unbalanced.

Chelsea are skinning us again, last day of the window they offer £45m plus £10 add ons, no broja or gallagher, take it or leave it.. and we'll bite their hands off and promise Frank he can spend the money in January

They tried it with Stones back in the day and we stood strong. We have to be prepared to say negotiations are over if the money is not on the table by COB tomorrow.

If this scenario happens then the manager should walk and the board need forced out

Chelsea are skinning us again, last day of the window they offer £45m plus £10 add ons, no broja or gallagher, take it or leave it.. and we'll bite their hands off and promise Frank he can spend the money in January
If the club do that they'll be looking for a new manager

If Gallagher is part of this deal I’ll be shocked. He out shone Gordon last season, made an England debut. No way is he coming here with the five sub rule

I dont think we would take such an offer on deadline day mate.

Especially not if we have apparently not accepted a 50m + 10m offer now.

If it goes to deadline day, it would have to be an unreal offer.

They tried it with Stones back in the day and we stood strong. We have to be prepared to say negotiations are over if the money is not on the table by COB tomorrow.

If this scenario happens then the manager should walk and the board need forced out

I get your stance mate, but what if Chelsea offer 75m on Friday? We sont turn it down, and they sort of know it.

It's why the window should be shut before the season starts.

if he wants to go, then get it done.

will be very disappointed to have lost gordon and richarlison this window.

my two favourite players by some distance.

let's hope the money will be reinvested wisely...

Status
Not open for further replies.