2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its becoming very close to it, every single TV / Paper / Media outlet use it, source and quote it for everything.

Poll's are done based on it, the lot.

Its not just a little facebook gossip app now, its the backbone.
They even Call Election results and Wars now, Twitter power is far greater than it ever should be!

Anyway AG to stay on topic will almost certainly end up warming their bench!

He is 21 and on the fringes of an England call up. He is a promising young player in the middle of his contract and if you want to sign him with only 2 weeks left of the transfer market you are going to have to pay a massively inflated price.
England call up mate, when you say fringes you must be meaning he is english so there is a chance, as on current form he is not close.

Just when you think Everton have turned a corner they do something like this
They havent done anything tho fella, just currently standing firm against a nonsense club like Chelsea, if they done the same with Spurs then maybe we would resist further, but we didnt and here we are!

Chelsea will prevail unless Gordon says outright he doesn't wanna go!

They havent done anything tho fella, just currently standing firm against a nonsense club like Chelsea, if they done the same with Spurs then maybe we would resist further, but we didnt and here we are!

Chelsea will prevail unless Gordon says outright he doesn't wanna go!
Yes when I said something like this that's what I mean. We're not being sensible here. We were sensible with Spurs.

The same world that they also bid over 80m for a defender I've never heard of
Using utd as a example is boring now, Maguire signed 4 seasons ago, they also haven't made a very good signing since 2013 and r a absolute shambles of a football club. At least compare his price to similar players who have recently moved, like Diaz and Kulusevski, who both went for less than 50m.

Astonishing that absolutely NO questions are being asked about the amount of money Chelsea are spunking this season, Boehly surely has to have some FFP or Profit and Sustainability accountability?

Its a freakin joke this Big 6 nonsense! Blind eyes everywhere!

Screw for 100 Million for christ sake!

they were effectively out of business less than 3 months ago!
As has been previously mentioned, they get masses of money from sponsors/kit deals/Champs league and matchday.

EG: Their new sleeve sponsor is worth over double our main sponsor.

Their kit deal is over 30m a season.

When the '3' deal expires they are expecting around 50m a season for the next main sponsor.

Their matchday revenue is massive, despite having a stadium of comparable size to Everton.

When you factor in the 'turning up' money for the Champions League and the numerous minor sponsors it's easy for them to spend the money they are and stay compliant

I'd like to go on record to say that I really would like to keep Gordon.

Best potential we have produced in a long time. With God given pace to burn too. Lots to develop in my opinion.

But.are we in a place to have the luxury of developing players of Gordon's age. I duno...it's a tough one

Status
Not open for further replies.