2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you can make a wrong decision out of fear of getting the next choice wrong.
That's a carefree attitude and do you make many decisions that have consequences which can be Incredibly costly both financially and spiritually? To misquote the old saying; If you don't consider history you are doomed to repeat it. Seeing as we started this season with Sillyman Rondon as our only recognised striker I fully believe every decision should be scrutinised thoroughly.

That's a carefree attitude and do you make many decisions that have consequences which can be Incredibly costly both financially and spiritually? To misquote the old saying; If you don't consider history you are doomed to repeat it. Seeing as we started this season with Sillyman Rondon as our only recognised striker I fully believe every decision should be scrutinised thoroughly.
I don't think that's carefree. I'm not saying don't consider the first choice thoroughly.

What I am saying is "we can't sell Gordon for an acceptable fee because we will mess up when we try to sign a player to take his spot" is not sound thinking.

I don't think that's carefree. I'm not saying don't consider the first choice thoroughly.

What I am saying is "we can't sell Gordon for an acceptable fee because we will mess up when we try to sign a player to take his spot" is not sound thinking.
I should really have included that in my original list.

No, you used a crutch website to support your argument.
The original post was my opinion, which you dismissed as crap because I guess you don't agree? It feels to me like you actually just don't know it and it wasn't what you wanted to hear

Replacing Gordon for well less than the rumored fee really isn't that hard, I'm sorry if that bothers you.

Status
Not open for further replies.