2021/22 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
He plays more direct than last year which i don't like.
I want to see his flair, twist and turn and blah blah blah.
Maybe it's all about manager :bye:

Don’t wanna slate the guy but that is the best coming through the academy. Just let that sink in. Teams are bringing through lads who are playing for England before 21 and Gordon is the best we have brought through since Tom Davies
I’ll leave you with that

I thought he showed promise in the first half but got extremely sloppy in the second. His decision making is still raw but hes constantly undermined by his teammates , the onus is always on him to create everything nobody ever provides opportunities for him and he is often left isolated. I still think he has potential but he needs support to develop as a player.

He’s neat and tidy on the ball but has no end product, always wants to come back inside onto his right foot. I’m not convinced he will make it at the top level going on what he’s produced so far.

I thought he showed promise in the first half but got extremely sloppy in the second. His decision making is still raw but hes constantly undermined by his teammates , the onus is always on him to create everything nobody ever provides opportunities for him and he is often left isolated. I still think he has potential but he needs support to develop as a player.
Gray put 2 crosses in that he could have tapped in if he was getting in there so can’t really say other people don’t provide things for him.

If he isn’t good enough, and I suspect he isn’t, it won’t be down to a lack of application, effort or attitude. Will no doubt be helped by having DCL and Richarlison to link up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.