2021/22 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully some of Everton's "fans" can give him at least a couple of seasons to develop. Definitely not the finished product. Probably won't be world class. Hopefully add end product to his game and become a good premier league player.
I would love him to be our new Pienaar . Even Mark Ward would do .

Some of the piss-poor shouts in this thread man...

"Bang average youth player", yeah, the lad who top scored in the youth league from midfield, the lad with a wicked long range shot.

There's no guarentees he'll become a regular starter obviously but he is a talent and one I've been keenly watching when the opportunity arose for 3-4 years.

"League 1 level", sure thing. You'd think after having their eyes wiped over DCL that some would be a bit more humble yet here we are.

Some of the piss-poor shouts in this thread man...

"Bang average youth player", yeah, the lad who top scored in the youth league from midfield, the lad with a wicked long range shot.

There's no guarentees he'll become a regular starter obviously but he is a talent and one I've been keenly watching when the opportunity arose for 3-4 years.

"League 1 level", sure thing. You'd think after having their eyes wiped over DCL that some would be a bit more humble yet here we are.
I think it has been said above but so many don't understand development curves and the fact the body is still growing at his age, not everyone develops at the same time. he seems fine to me like.

Hopefully some of Everton's "fans" can give him at least a couple of seasons to develop. Definitely not the finished product. Probably won't be world class. Hopefully add end product to his game and become a good premier league player.
Have you got your coaching badges to be making comments like that?

Also like how you want "fans" to give him time and then write him off as a potentially world class player.

I think it has been said above but so many don't understand development curves and the fact the body is still growing at his age, not everyone develops at the same time. he seems fine to me like.

Spot on mate, he's still very wiry but is deceptively strong and will get stronger.
The lad has vision and the ability to execute it, he's playing within himself a bit right now I feel and is at a bit of a critical stage in his career for how he could go but as others have said, a goal could set him off.
The talent is there for him to be a good player for a club of our level, some nobheads just need to give him a chance to develop.

E2A6086A-F800-4DF8-9424-E7471C0D9373.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.