2021/22 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

The part where Davies was always positive with the ball in his first year in a bit.

I'm also aware that they aren't the same position, I have eyes, but thanks for the stupid comment.
You read your first sentence right? Think we know the direction to aim the stupid at!

You read your first sentence right? Think we know the direction to aim the stupid at!
Lad you actually tried to tell me they aren't anything alike just because they don't play the same position. When Davies first came through he was great and a breath of fresh air. Just because he's dump now don't try and rewrite history.

Also, you want to tell me where my second sentence was in that first post. There's commas in there bro. Take your illiteracy and stupid opinions elsewhere plz. Cheers

Bit mardy in here, innit.

Good game from Anthony today. Long may it continue.

Until we replace him with someone who'll do it better, regularly.

Reserving judgement for at least 2 seasons. He's young and can improve. Definitely not the finished product or a world class talent. Potential to be a good solid premier league player. Whether its the starting 11 of a top 10 club or squad player depends on how much he can improve.

Lad you actually tried to tell me they aren't anything alike just because they don't play the same position. When Davies first came through he was great and a breath of fresh air. Just because he's dump now don't try and rewrite history.

Also, you want to tell me where my second sentence was in that first post. There's commas in there bro. Take your illiteracy and stupid opinions elsewhere plz. Cheers
Tell me three good games he had when he came on the scene lad?

Tell me three good games he had when he came on the scene lad?
@Parker NSNO was simply saying that Anthony Gordon's first season as a Premier League player reminds him of when Tom Davies played his first season. Both were academy graduates and offered some hope. Just because Tom Davies hasn't progressed well does not take away the fact that he had a good debut season.

Status
Not open for further replies.