2020/21 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
What attitude?

His effort levels and body language. Abysmal. Won't make it at the top level unless he develops a bit of dynamism about him. He doesn't have the overwhelming ability to get away with such a languid style at the top level.

He's miles off the first team at Premier League level, despite how poor our squad is. The comparisons with Dowell are valid.

I thought Anthony Gordon showed some good touches against Rotherham but faded away a bit as the game went on. None of our players really caught the eye as such, so I'm not going to get on his back just because he fizzled out.

Played well for 15 mins. Turned well a couple times and good ball in to tosun.Did not see him after that. Not taking his opportunities overall. Needs to bulk up a bit too but they will come in time hopefully.

He needs to play games - obviously that’s not going to be here, we should have sent him on loan and kept Walcott/brought in someone else.

I thought Anthony Gordon showed some good touches against Rotherham but faded away a bit as the game went on. None of our players really caught the eye as such, so I'm not going to get on his back just because he fizzled out.

I think some barely had got out of bed. To me Gordon did not get much support from a not fully fit Digne and an awful midfield.

Decent 20 minutes or so,which was 20 minutes more than most of them,he needs to grab these chances with both hands

Status
Not open for further replies.