Anthony Gordon Gone ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell on clause please. Just in case we are all wrong and he thrives playing at an even higher level of expectation than the one that supposedly damaged his development.

Part of the issue is - would Bielsa or any of the other managers that we're talking to agree to Gordon being sold ?

The very fact that we have to ask this question shows what an insane situation we find ourselves in.
Can't imagine they come in without even a little money to spend either so one or the other, and we've seen what keeping him this extra 6 months has done for us

Pure FFP profit, bad attitude, very little end product, it’s a no brainer for anything in the £40m region. Gives us a lot of room financially. Not that anyone would be mental enough to come here.

Gibbs-White £42.5mil including add ons.

Has to be above that.

We are on the bones of our arse mate. Everyone knows it. It's all well and good saying we have to get x amount, but we hold no cards here. We are there to be exploited and I'd want us to do the same if the roles were reversed.

???? never once said it was "breaking news" Just heard he had gone which looks like it's true now.

I said it had been in the press for weeks about Newcastle/Gordon, you asked where, I showed you the links.

He never got on vs West Ham to avoid potential injury as move was well on.

Ask whoever told you we're getting £56m for Gordon if they can give you any other info that might not already be in the press. ;)

We are on the bones of our arse mate. Everyone knows it. It's all well and good saying we have to get x amount, but we hold no cards here. We are there to be exploited and I'd want us to do the same if the roles were reversed.

Player is under contract. Summer there could be more competition.

They want him, they pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.