Anichebe's Interview on the OS After the win today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen the 'Distin hijacks Anichebe interview' on the official Everton FB page, it's not on EvertonTV. He walks in and goes 'why you no smile when you score a goal, that's what the fans really want to know?' Victor smiles and says something that it bleeps out.

Link please.

Anyone seen the 'Distin hijacks Anichebe interview' on the official Everton FB page, it's not on EvertonTV. He walks in and goes 'why you no smile when you score a goal, that's what the fans really want to know?' Victor smiles and says something that it bleeps out.

Hes an absulute cnut.

There was no need for the way he "celebrated" his goal, the sooner hes not an Everton player the better for me.

I think we need to take into account his age and the bad injury he's come back from.I'm confident he'll "come good"
I've been hearing "his age" for four years now at least. He will be twenty four years old this month. 24! Young-ish sure but he's been around quite some time. 101 appearances for Everton and 11 for Nigeria. Injuries? Sure I'll grant you that but that works both ways (being too prone to injuries to rely on). The celebration was disturbing. I wasn't so much offended by it as just sad that he either doesn't enjoy football or doesn't enjoy Everton. He's still on 1 goal every 9.1 games but he's offended because he's not starting over the guy with a career rate of 1 goal in every 1.9 games?

Cheer up Vic -- it's still pretty good to be a super-sub in the Premier League making piles of cash. Reminds me of an old Norm MacDonald joke from his sitcom where he played a retired hockey player who was "the worst player in the league" and he remarked, "that still makes me an amazing hockey player. I'm better than 99.99% of people in the world at hockey -- I'm only "bad" when compared with other professional hockey players."

Worse things in the world than being a super-sub. (Frankly there are a lot of people in the world, of which I am one, who don't even rate him that highly as a sub despite banging in a couple of goals lately.)

Why is everyone surprised at his scouse accent?

I doubt he had Nigerian accent when he moved here at the age of one.

Sylvain's gone up ten-fold in my opinion with that stunt, classic.

edit: on a side note, that asian girl with the scottish accent from Harry Potter still seems like a weird combo to me and takes me out of the film every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.