2021/22 Andros Townsend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five goals in nine games for a player who talked down his own signing on arrival saying he knows he’s a squad player!
I love that he’s just as buzzing as we are, must be so good having people like him around the lads!

Very true mate, signed and was very humble. I thought he'd be a very average signing. If he didn't assist or score another goal from here on in, he's already surpassed what I thought he'd contribute.

Long may his good form continue though and he stays fit. His finish was of a player at the top of his game. When keepers don't dive, it's usually because the finish is so quick and of such a standard they can't set themselves.

Brilliant goal

You can't fault him on anything, same goes for Gray. They've played their hearts out, game after game, and sprinkled some quality on top. Can't ask for much more.
This is it and the fact that we actually only spent 1.7m on them both combined means if they carry this sort of form all season one has to collect the best signing of the season accolade unbelievable and likes been mentioned happy to have a chance to play for us

Heard his interview on talksport last night, he was doing a few shows over the summer and they were asking him where he thought he'd end up, the others were suggesting he should drop down to the championship all the while he knew he was signing for Everton.

It's another case of different club different product which is why we should give most players even if you think they're garbage a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.