2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was incredible that he got back on the pitch looking at the injury. I bet his rehabilitation alone has been mentally and physically demanding. I think he could be hot and cold for a while yet. Seamus was very up and down in terms of energy following his horrendous leg break. He is a quality player I think we should cut him some slack. He’s played in 3 tough games since lockdown and we are unbeaten.

Well he has played a lot better in his career, so I think it is fair to say he is still getting to his best after having his ankle shattered only earlier this season.

I dont think he has played alot better - look at his performance against Villa for example at the start of the season.

I just think having Gana alongside him last season he had the ability to get forward a bit more as Gana would cover whereas now he has to do more of the donkey work which he aint good at certainly with his lack of pace / ability to tackle.

Shattered ankle. Unbeaten in 3 games playing in midfield. Well done you beautiful human. Lots of improvement expected but it can be done.

It was incredible that he got back on the pitch looking at the injury. I bet his rehabilitation alone has been mentally and physically demanding. I think he could be hot and cold for a while yet. Seamus was very up and down in terms of energy following his horrendous leg break. He is a quality player I think we should cut him some slack. He’s played in 3 tough games since lockdown and we are unbeaten.
I cant get past his defeat on the esports fifa thing during lockdown tbf

I dont think he has played alot better - look at his performance against Villa for example at the start of the season.

I just think having Gana alongside him last season he had the ability to get forward a bit more as Gana would cover whereas now he has to do more of the donkey work which he aint good at certainly with his lack of pace / ability to tackle.

He's won the Euros in central midfield. He's played a lot better.

I reckon Zidane in his prime would look poor alongside Iceland and Tom Davies.

Barca saw enough to pay 54m for him at 1 point.

Hes a very talented player who has had a stop start Everton career and hasn't ever had the chance to build a partnership in the middle yet.

God you go from thread to thread slating all our players and demanding we show ambition by signing Danny Ings.

Hats off like, its quite impressive.

I reckon Zidane in his prime would look poor alongside Iceland and Tom Davies.

Barca saw enough to pay 54m for him at 1 point.

Hes a very talented player who has had a stop start Everton career and hasn't ever had the chance to build a partnership in the middle yet.

God you go from thread to thread slating all our players and demanding we show ambition by signing Danny Ings.

Hats off like, its quite impressive.
Absolutely loopy

Status
Not open for further replies.