2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Zidane in his prime would look poor alongside Iceland and Tom Davies.

Barca saw enough to pay 54m for him at 1 point.

Hes a very talented player who has had a stop start Everton career and hasn't ever had the chance to build a partnership in the middle yet.

God you go from thread to thread slating all our players and demanding we show ambition by signing Danny Ings.

Hats off like, its quite impressive.
That Zidane statement is most certainly not true. I just think with Gomes, he has to be at his absolute peak to make a difference. His B game is really bad. Other players, like a Rico or even a Digne, can have poor games generally but still affect the game with a goal/moment of quality. Because he is naturally slow and immobile he relies so much on being on point to affect a game. That’s why we get a very good midfielder one day and more often than not, someone who stinks the gaff out. Very frustrating as I love my ball players as much as anyone, but in the Premier League these days, if you’re not quick, you need to be exceptional. And I’m not sure he is.

I reckon Zidane in his prime would look poor alongside Iceland and Tom Davies.

Barca saw enough to pay 54m for him at 1 point.

Hes a very talented player who has had a stop start Everton career and hasn't ever had the chance to build a partnership in the middle yet.

God you go from thread to thread slating all our players and demanding we show ambition by signing Danny Ings.

Hats off like, its quite impressive.

don’t forget the £50m he wanted us to spunk on Callum Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.