2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be doing gym work and light ball work I think, but brilliant to hear he's recovering faster than planned

Silva said there was a chance he'd be back this season, believe it now

Will still be a long way off actually coming back properly but its fantastic news that he is close to starting to train individually only 2 months after the break. Shows a lot about his strength and character.

Be interesting to know of they do any psychological work with players coming back from injuries like this. Seen loads of players who are not the same as they are afraid of a repeat injury.

I wonder if he has to go in for an other operation yet? When I had a similar injury I became a bionic man, the amount of titanium they used to scrape me back together was pretty impressive....

Clearly the dislocation was simple then. A fracture in general is easy but it’s about the damage to surrounding structures that the dislocation does. Must’ve been very little which is great news

Return to training, I’m stunned we must have the best medical team in football for that quick turnaroun. Obviou it will make weeks months for him to be back, but to have him back in training is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.