2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I hear is "will play sooner than probably necessary and get another injury".
I agree, best leave him doing light training and keep his fitness up and don't have him play until pre season, which would be a good recovery time any way, no point risking him by rushing him back even with our mid being shockingly bad.

Great news that, and now Son will be able to wipe away the tears he has shed since that day.

Some say the tears have been obscuring his vision, which is why he accidentally kicked out at Antonio Rudiger, mistaking him for a hitman hired by Andre Gomes. I for one am delighted that the nicest guy in football can now move on from these incidents.

They said a few days after it happened he will be back before the season ends. As long as there’s no complications probably be mid March

Have you seen our current midfield options?

I heard that the midfield option are fairly weak alright. Spineless is a work that's thrown about. Useless and crap are others. :). Let them hang on their own nooses as they will be shipped out in the summer then. We should be destined for mid table this season. So should be no need to risk bringing the beast back too early and finishing his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.