2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was not that comment I was standing on it was other ones.It was just a query so I will apologize and move on.

No need to apologise.
That’s a very small minority of fans and we all know it. “Our fans”? No, a couple of swamp nuggets. They have been called out and rightly so. Should be banned for life.

Now does Andre need anything rubbing better?

Absolutely agree.

There is actually or by what my dad sent me,via a pic off his mate,a pic of Gomes in hospital with the doctor holding Gomes leg showing his ankle

There is actually or by what my dad sent me,via a pic off his mate,a pic of Gomes in hospital with the doctor holding Gomes leg showing his ankle

Yeah seen it. Don’t want to speculate, would be wrong of anyone to do so, but needless to say it looks an exceptionally bad one.

Was going to share it in here but it’s truly unpleasant and wasn’t sure how to add a spoiler.

Really feel for the lad

Apologies if too graphic. But it’s so heavy this wish the lad speedy recovery

Attachments

• 3A942417-882D-425B-B00E-EC8E9E457914.jpeg
    3A942417-882D-425B-B00E-EC8E9E457914.jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 263
I've seen a still photo of the precise moment of the break. It looks like andre's foot is planted in the ground whilst son's trailing left leg impacts the planted leg which causes the break. A freak incident but one Still caused by son's contact. son tried to foul him but obviously didn't want to break his leg. Absolutely gutted for gomes. Hope he gets back.

Status
Not open for further replies.