2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% thoughts are with Andre and hopefully he makes a swift and full recovery from this, plenty have so I’m sure he will.

However, the injury isn’t on Heung Min Son who was clearly devastated. The club should be handing out lifetime bans to the fans who were throwing racist abuse at him as he left the pitch, as well as the usual mutants on Twitter. That’s not Everton.

Sad, horrible incident all round.

Correct, that’s Liverpool

This is a genuine question mate are you a rs supporter.

No. Though i’ll not try to convince you otherwise if that’s your opinion.

I’m pointing out our “fans” are racially abusing an opposition player so that we can eradicate it from the game.

Tears was my first thought when I saw it the first time too. But now I'm not sure tbh. It doesn't look great.

Hopefully they get to the bottom of it and hopefully he wasn't being racist.

100% TT, I'm watching it on my mobile phone and genuinely thought he was doing a crying motion. If he's done something racist, he'll get no sympathy from any of us and will be rightly banned.

I’m pointing out our “fans” are racially abusing an opposition player and so that we can eradicate it from the game.
it was not that comment I was standing on it was other ones.It was just a query so I will apologize and move on.

Wow.

Insane.
This is a genuine question mate are you a rs supporter.

I’m pointing out our “fans” are racially abusing an opposition player and so that we can eradicate it from the game.
That’s a very small minority of fans and we all know it. “Our fans”? No, a couple of swamp nuggets. They have been called out and rightly so. Should be banned for life.

Now does Andre need anything rubbing better?

Were ligament injuries not broken legs, as was Jagielka's injury too.

We do have some bad luck though

Ligament injuries are still lengthy spells out man. We have a real bad record when it comes to these. I know most clubs suffer injuries but I dunno it seems we have suffered with the long term ones more so than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.