2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I understand this.
Thats good,officially not been said how long hes out,but a person who wont be named said what he was told about the length of time Gomes is out-[Toffeejack may have seen same info on same place i seen it ] ,plus this person also give saturdays team v palace out friday night,lets see if it ends up right anyway as it could just be a guess ;)lol

FFS! It's worse than we thought lads.

See the source image
Put a boot on, bit of bandage, should be fine.

Thats good,officially not been said how long hes out,but a person who wont be named said what he was told about the length of time Gomes is out-[Toffeejack may have seen same info on same place i seen it ] ,plus this person also give saturdays team v palace out friday night,lets see if it ends up right anyway as it could just be a guess ;)lol
Giving out our team the day before a game doesent help us out though does it.

Swelling must reduce to get a good pic and so determine the damage, that's what my medical chum says. Maybe that's why the delay for any clear update.

Even if it’s not a serious injury, he won’t be in training in time for the Watford game which is a big big miss
Fingers crossed it’s all good though

Giving out our team the day before a game doesent help us out though does it.
Maybe not-who knows-i doubt you would get the likes of Roy at palace changing his team/Tactics based on what someone said on a website may be the Everton team for the game, but people that give the team out are not always spot on, plus no one is certain if they are right until its officially given out - If you have oppo people checking everton websites for whats our team may be, someone given the team out on here may be different to say a different everton website, saying that someone give the team sat morning [ish] on here matched what was said the night before on a different website

Status
Not open for further replies.