2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the pictures and the Iwobi video that the club released today it certainly doesn't look like he's been in training with the others.

"Let's see." Utter joke of a club.

I don't understand why you would publicly release anything further than that. I mean, why confirm to Watford (as well as whoever else we play in the time he's out) that Gomes isn't a problem they have to plan around?

I'm not sure you're owed up to the minute medical information on the players, none of us are. We know what the club wants to put into the public domain.

I don't understand why you would publicly release anything further than that. I mean, why confirm to Watford (as well as whoever else we play in the time he's out) that Gomes isn't a problem they have to plan around?

I'm not sure you're owed up to the minute medical information on the players, none of us are. We know what the club wants to put into the public domain.

I'm sure if we can put 2 and 2 together so can Watford. Suppose pointless us saying anyway.

So a doubt for tomorrow according to silva...delph out...lets hope he is fit to give us some options in midfield.

So it's a late fitness test; given Delph out and Schneiderlin suspended, I think we'll push him through to start with Gbamin tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.