2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you saw the state of Barca’s midfield against Liverpool and then the performance Gomes put in at Anfield where he was head and shoulders the best midfielder on the pitch I can’t believe they’re selling him tbh.
When I saw the state of Jordi Alba's performance at Anfield I thought 'and they sold us Digne!' I'm not concerned what their motivations are as long as we keep getting boss players from them :)

It could also be the difference between getting a deal done or dragging our feet and missing out. It’s happened before, let’s not let it happen again. €25m is a great deal, let’s get it done.
Yes thats right but if we can get him in a months time for a £million less it will be worth the wait. Obviously don't lose him if it comes to it.

I reckon that before he packed his flip flops and budgie smugglers and headed off to Pontins for a couple weeks that Brands will have had a chat to tell him to hold his nerve and ignore the belters like West Ham. There's a game at play here to keep the fee down!

When I saw the state of Jordi Alba's performance at Anfield I thought 'and they sold us Digne!' I'm not concerned what their motivations are as long as we keep getting boss players from them :)

This .. i keep saying to them .. if digne was starting that game they wouldn't of won and that's facts

Gomes at his best was our best player on the pitch by a mile. You could see why Barcelona wanted him in the first place.

It's players like him that will push us to the next level. Him as well as Bernard, mina, all had a year to bed in and kick on now. I'm expecting great things from them all next season

Status
Not open for further replies.