2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The article in Sport es. states Wasserman ( Johnathan Barnett ) as Gomes' agent .

Not so , it is Gestifute (Jorge Mendez) .

Bit of lazy journalism tbh.

Any mention of Gomes moving to us should probably mention Kia Joorachabain - or however you spell his name. He orchestrated the loan move last summer and has gotten into bed with Moshiri.

We always fear the worst don’t we? We are that used to bad news we automatically thinks the bad news is more truthful.

Hopefully he does sign and we can get him gueye and another CM in to create a dynamic midfield.

Lo Celso seems to have attributes we don’t have in our team?

We won’t be signing Gomes and lo celso. I’d be happy with either though.

Any mention of Gomes moving to us should probably mention Kia Joorachabain - or however you spell his name. He orchestrated the loan move last summer and has gotten into bed with Moshiri.
Aye Joorabchain.

Lets hope so eh.

Still very wary over Levy tho after the Sissoko business.He's a sneaky rat.

This part makes no sense in that report. So I am dubious. "Everton reportedly have an option to sign Gomes this summer but Tottenham’s offer is said to exceed that sum, putting them in pole position." Surely, if Everton have an option to buy it doesn't matter if Spurs outbid? If he does choose them there's nothing we can do they can offer CL. But I think he'll stay.

This part makes no sense in that report. So I am dubious. "Everton reportedly have an option to sign Gomes this summer but Tottenham’s offer is said to exceed that sum, putting them in pole position." Surely, if Everton have an option to buy it doesn't matter if Spurs outbid? If he does choose them there's nothing we can do they can offer CL. But I think he'll stay.
I dont think we have an option.

Which renders the story useless.

I don’t give a toss who his agent is. He’ll go where he chooses to go. His agent works for him, not the other way round.

Silva in Bascombes's article tonight talking about Zouma and Gomes.

"With both it is really good and really honest, until now I didn’t have one sign coming from them they don’t want be here. I am not saying they won’t change their mind tomorrow, three days or a week, but since we started to plan something their opinion has been really important"

If Spurs are in for him I don’t think we have much chance. The lure of joining a CL finalist would surely be too strong.

Granted it looks great for them, but tbh they have Fluked a CL final and recent results nearly lost them 4th place. I think they are actually at there highest point I can’t see them getting better. If they don’t win the CL there big players will get itchy feet. Gomes would be a massive signing for us but I still think we need zouma more.

Maybe. But all that is guess work.

The facts are massive, they are in the CL final and now play in the best stadium in the world. The feel-good factor and buzz will be massive around that club now.

Its quite sad to think not long ago we were above spurs, now we our so far behind them.

We think so small time now as a club, stadium for example, they build 60k plus we are messing about with 52k and ours is probably still 4 years off

Status
Not open for further replies.