2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seeing any reports of further injury at all. Don't know where some of you are getting your information, or you're just trying to wind-up others looking forward to seeing Gomes play.
Guess we'll find out in the pre-Arsenal presser.

Not seeing any reports of further injury at all. Don't know where some of you are getting your information, or you're just trying to wind-up others looking forward to seeing Gomes play.
Guess we'll find out in the pre-Arsenal presser.

Im also excited to see him play, but it was suggested to me this is unlikely, for a while.

Gibbo’s copybook’s been a bit blotted by his boozing and bumping into bicyclists and bowsers whilst driving under the influence. Would I welcome him back at Everton? In all honesty, I think he’s burnt his bridges. Let’s all be a little patient and see how Gomez goes before clamouring for Gibbo to come back. Great player but a little too injury prone for my liking.

If he doesn't play before Christmas, this means we are doomed, he was our only chance to organise the midfield, if we stuck with Gana-Morgan, we won't finish higher than 7th for sure. Maybe not even that. I wish they chose somone already healthy/fit to put him in the midfield to play the '8' from the start. Now we are losing loads of points, mostly because of our miserable midfield.

If he doesn't play before Christmas, this means we are doomed, he was our only chance to organise the midfield, if we stuck with Gana-Morgan, we won't finish higher than 7th for sure. Maybe not even that. I wish they chose somone already healthy/fit to put him in the midfield to play the '8' from the start. Now we are losing loads of points, mostly because of our miserable midfield.
Well after buying Digne , Mina Ricarlison Virginia plus a hefty signing on fee for Bernard maybe the money wasn’t there to buy an 8
Maybe the player he wanted wasn’t available
Maybe nobody would buy our dross for cash
Maybe he believes Gomes can get his Valencia form back
Who knows ?
But the lad is here now , let’s try something totally off the wall here and give him a chance

I'm going to put my neck on the block here and say we are going to finish some way lower than 7th.

Status
Not open for further replies.