Anderson De Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnsleyfc4life

Player Valuation: £25k
Evening Everton fans
How was Anderson De Silva for your? He really is amazing for us, MOTM today for me, I think if it's true about us getting him for 750k, then that definitly is a steal.

Hello mate, got a few mates from Barnsley. Cracking night out even though I wasnt expecting it.

We never seen much of him to be honest, I dont think Moyes rated him so he didnt get near the team. Pleased he's working out for you though.

IMO he is the best Midfielder we have had in ages, when he went back to your, Howard was not the same player, todays performance just shows how much we have missed him. £4million player to some of our fans.

I for one have no idea what type of player he even is, we saw that little of him. I'd be interested to know, what are his strengths/weaknesses?

He's very very good on the ball, skillful, and has a great pass on him, he has pace and is a really good tackler
From what ive seen, his only weakness is that he can't shoot.

Good luck for the rest of the season :)

We are really poor away from home with only 1 Win in the League all season (Southampton) I think the play offs is too far for us but top half finish is definitly a possibility.
Anderson though, I (And most of our fans) were really surprised we signed him permanently, he's way too good for us.

thats great it's working out for him. he was no where near the team here. i saw him play only once in a pre season away to palace and he was pretty poor. i remember his shooting was bad (as you said) and his control and passing was not what everton was after... i mean every signing is supposed to improve the squad!

750k? i thought he went for free! hope he continues to play well and perhaps you can make a huge profit by selling him to somewhere like newcastle (the balloons!).

good luck for the rest of the season!

Really hopes it works out for you with Anderson. We never gave him a shot, really. Good luck ;)
Did we really get 750k for him? I doubt it. I think it was closer than 300k.

Status
Not open for further replies.