Amo's twins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownie

Player Valuation: £70m
Daniel Amokachi?s Twins On Trial At Everton - Goal.com

Daniel Amokachi’s Twins On Trial At Everton

The Amokachi boys want to follow in their father's footsteps by playing with the Liverpool-based Premier League side...

Oct 19, 2009 5:28:45 PM

49976_news.jpg
Photo Gallery
Zoom

Nigerian fan
Related Links

The twin sons of former Everton striker Daniel Amokachi, Nazim and Khaled, have been undergoing trials at his old club.
"They have been trying out with the Everton Under-13s for the past five weeks," Amokachi informed Goal.com
"Everything is going really well for the boys and we are all confident they will be considered good enough by Everton.
"One of them is a very gifted attacking midfielder, while the other has taken after me, he is all power and heart. But it is their decision to pursue a football career, and if they are considered good enough, I have no objection to their choice."
The twins will not be short of inspiration after the warm reception their father received when he accompanied them to Liverpool.
"They could not believe that many years after I left the club, the fans still have not forgotten about me," he smiled.

The 36-year-old Amokachi, earned the nickname 'Amo-taxi' after playing two seasons at the Toffees, where he played 43 matches and scored ten goals, winning the English FA Cup in 1995.

he got a great reception the other week.

i watched that semi in a hut in the middle of nowhere, on a then relatively undeveloped koh samui, 2 1/2 hrs by longtail from koh phngan, and it turned out the thai bloke was a blue , followed us from the 80's, we raised some glasses to amo that night.
there was a german in the corner as well, going on about herr klinsman and his technical ability. sure there's a pic somewhere of us, i'll have to dig it out and scan it.

great to see ex players loving the club so much that they want there kids here too!

i liked amo and if his kids have half the enthusiasam for the club/game as he did and a bit more of a footballing brain we is on a winner!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.