Amature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpys top lip

Player Valuation: £60m
Im still fuming about last night so i need to say a few things...

Im not annoyed at the ref or linesman, because

1. The offside was a really hard onebto call. It was a split second desision.

2.we've been really lucky in the past with balls over the line so we need to take thatbone on the chin.

My big problem and its pissing menright of, is you dont score a 88th min goal an then concede two mins late. Its the type of thing that happens on sundays on parks up an down the league. No matter what..

YOU SEE THE GAME OUT.

Defencivley we were really poor last night. Once Baa came on we fell to bits.

But we should have won that after the goal.

Amaturish.....very poor by us that.

All our own fault.

Agreed mate.

My mate says Moist had Johnny all set to go on the touchline, but the ball never went out of play, but the players on the pitch were all at fault, we should have had 11 men behind the ball from the 2nd we scored.

I couldn't believe Disty and Jags didn't swap men when it was painfully obvious that Ba was lashing the Jag all over the place.

The one time we could do with sitting back we don't.

Just a thought lads, once they went 4-4-2 in the second half they seemed to be getting a lot of joy from long balls in the air to Ba and Cisse, even the ones they didn;t score from caused trouble.

Would it have been worth moving Fellaini back to help combat that? We could have just swapped him and Osman and kept our shape but with added height like we've done previous.

Im not the biggest fan of heitinger but he must play ahead of distin on Sat. he's been quiet poor of late.

If Heitinga comes in he'll have a crap game. Every time he gets dropped then put back in he's awful. He tries too hard, spraying balls everywhere, jumping into bad tackles and trying to look the part to impress enough to keep his place.

I'm not saying he shouldn't play, he should always play IMO, but that's what will happen.

I think it's fair to say Moyes has his bone on all of our chins right now. Still, we played well, generally, and were unlucky not to win, which is something we don't normally get to say at this point in the season.

I think it's fair to say Moyes has his bone on all of our chins right now. Still, we played well, generally, and were unlucky not to win, which is something we don't normally get to say at this point in the season.

Your missing the point, we wernt unlucky. It was amaturish. You have to see that game out.

Just a thought lads, once they went 4-4-2 in the second half they seemed to be getting a lot of joy from long balls in the air to Ba and Cisse, even the ones they didn;t score from caused trouble.

Would it have been worth moving Fellaini back to help combat that? We could have just swapped him and Osman and kept our shape but with added height like we've done previous.

somewhere around the 53rd minute I was playing manager and I seen how the Ba sub was tearing us up...
(One would think Moyes would have seen this and made adjustments)
I would have dropped Fellaini deep as you suggested while subbing a horrendous Neville, for Naismith.

-
- / - /- /-
Fellaini
Naismith-Osman-Pienaar
Anechebe-Mirrallas​

we scored four legit goals even when our finishing was sub-par. we should have had the game out of sight by half time yes, but even great attacking teams like arsenal have those days where they just cant score. we had a bit of that but still managed to score 4 good goals, can blame both but it was a shocking bit of linesmanship. will he get demoted like some players (maybe not at everton) do after a bad performance? doubt it

God knows why Moyes didn't think of that. Two other things, which i've mentioned before but still annoy me:

- Leaving subs far too late
- Bringing every man back for a corner

The above seriously need addressing.

we scored four legit goals even when our finishing was sub-par. we should have had the game out of sight by half time yes, but even great attacking teams like arsenal have those days where they just cant score. we had a bit of that but still managed to score 4 good goals, can blame both but it was a shocking bit of linesmanship. will he get demoted like some players (maybe not at everton) do after a bad performance? doubt it

To be fair, neither was really shocking.

The offside was tight and while the ball did cross the line (from what i've seen) it was a split second decision which is far easier to look at after the fact with slo mo and screenshots. It wasn't a Frank Lampard against Germany incident.

We should be blaming FIFA's attitude regarding technology being brought into the game, rather than bemoaning the officials for making mistakes when they have to make them on the spot and without hindsight.

Your missing the point, we wernt unlucky. It was amaturish. You have to see that game out.

We were unlucky. Unlucky not to be up by more than one at HT, unlucky to have two goals disallowed. Our defending/goalkeeping was naive at times (for the second successive game), but that doesn't expel luck from the scenario.

Your point wasn't missed, so please remove your bone from my chin x

God knows why Moyes didn't think of that. Two other things, which i've mentioned before but still annoy me:

- Leaving subs far too late
- Bringing every man back for a corner

The above seriously need addressing.

Oh yeah i forgot about the corner thing. Its bad enough we do that but unless i'm mistaken when we defended one at the Park end last night did we actually have all 11 men back but not actually have a man on each post? Surely that can't be right and i was(nt) seeing things?

Status
Not open for further replies.